1) Education Requirement:
- Min HSC/A levels/Equivalent Education.
Under Graduation(Level-5 & 6) Entry Level: IELTS 5.5 for or O Level A level or SSC, HSC completed from English medium with 60% marks.
Under Graduation Final Year(Level-7): IELTS 6.0 or SSC, HSC completed from English medium with 60% marks
Post Graduation or PhD: IELTS 605 SSC, HSC & under graduation completed from English medium with 60% marks
The students should provide evidence of funds upfront for the first 12 months of study inclusive of living expenses (NZ$15,000 per annum) in New Zealand. If the duration of course is longer, students should provide a plan of payment to show that they have access to funds and have the ability to meet the rest of the course cost and living expenses. We accept the following evidence of funds:
> Education loan sanction letter from a nationalized or multi national bank only ( Prefarable).
> Latest bank statements for the past 6 months. It should not be more than 1 week old at the time of lodgment of the application. Please ensure that statements and not balance certificates are provided.
> Fixed Deposits. In case of providing fixed deposits as evidence of funds please ensure that a copy/counterfoil of the deposit along with a letter from the bank giving the details of the deposit is provided.
> Public Provident Fund Accounts/Employers Provident Fund Accounts.
> Post Office Accounts.
> National Saving Certificates
Note: Verifiable Evidence of regular source of sufficient income of financial guarantors.
3) Positive Profile Student:
“Positive Profile” criteria have been revised and clarified following changes to Immigration Instructions announced in June 2011. To meet positive profile applications must demonstrate that they meet the following combination of factors listed below:
- Good academic record – over 60% aggregate in year 10 and 12 and over 50% aggregate in subsequent tertiary qualification; not failed in any examinations;
- IELTS score of at least 6, or evidence of having met English language entry requirements for the course of study in NZ, whichever is higher;
- Student’s immediate family’s verifiable evidence of funds to meet the educational and living expenses in NZ – including paper trail to explain any recent high value deposits in accounts; or
Evidence to demonstrate that they are opting for the Funds Transfer Scheme
- No more than two immediate family members as financial guarantors;
- Verifiable Evidence of regular source of sufficient income of financial guarantors;
- Intended course of study relevant to qualifications and/or work experience and shows education progression;
- Meet health & character requirements.
Another Documents Required:
- Copies of ALL academic certificates and transcripts
- Work experience details (if any)
- Passport size color photographs of the applicant (04 copies)
- Photocopy of first 05 pages of the applicant’s passport
- Applicant’s IELTS examination report
- Medical and chest X-ray certificates
- A local police clearance Certificate
- Evidence of living together (e.g. joint bank a/c statements, evidence which shows common correspondence address, joint ownership of property, etc…)
- Additional marriage, reception, outing photographs and wedding invitation card
- Attested passport of the applicant
- Complete general medical certificate signed by the Immigration New Zealand panel doctor
Note: Any documents not written in the English language must be accompanied by a full English translation and Translations must be certified by 1st class officer or notarised
Note: Please be truthfull in order to carry our the proceedings easily. Never make a sin of telling a lie.